Friday, June 26, 2009

One Year ago today!

One Year ago Brady made me the happiest woman in the world, He asked me that one question that every girl dreams of. And without hesitation I agreed. On June 26th 2008 Brady took me to the greatest restaurant ever, the Cosmopolitan in Leeds, I was a little suspicious but as the dinner went on he was acting totally normal so I assumed he just wanted to be nice. There were a few sneaky things that went on that made the night flawless. After we got done eating the chef came over and asked if we would like some dessert. Brady said "sure" the chef asked what we would like Brady replied "surprise us" so than about 10 minutes later he came out with some nice flowers and a tray of something I couldn't see because it was held above my head. The chef looked at me and said " I have a deal for you, there is a dessert of the night and if you choose the right one, the dessert is on me," he then lowered the tray and there was the most beautiful assortment of desserts I had ever seen. Among the dessert was a wooden box with a rose next to it, I was stunned and sat there for a second. Than picked up the box and said " I think I want that one" and put it on my plate. Brady was then on one knee in front of me, he grabbed the box from my plate and said the cutest little spiel, then asked me that one question, while I opened the box which revealed the most stunning ring ever. My answer was "Of Coarse''. I am so happy that I said. yes because he is the best guy ever and makes my life everything I could ever want. I love him with all my heart.
PS happy birthday to the greatest dad in this whole wide world "My dad". He is so great and so knowledgeable I love him so much I hope he stays around another 50 years.

4 comments:

kimberly said...

Hi Becky! I am glad you have a blog now. I just found it on Kara's. Let me know your email and I can add you on to mine.

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

That is so fun and dang cute. Good work Brady! You two are so cute together!

dyanna said...

Your blog is really interesting.I'm waiting for your new post.
Have a nice day.

Stout Family said...

HOW CUTE! I never heard the story:) I love it. I didn't know you blogged?! I will now be a faithful follower. Ha miss you!