Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Update

Brady and 2 missionary friends went to provo to see a recent convert from New Zealand that they taught go on his mission. It was really fun to meet him, because while Brady was on his mission I heard a lot about Joseph Afaga.



This was Eryn's Bridal shower. It was so fun, and great to see everyone again. Eryn got married Oct. 10th 1 year and a day after my wedding.

I love this girl. She is the person I think that can most relate to me when it comes to waiting and marring missionaries. Defiantly a very best friend.


Brady and I had a baby!!! ha ha JUST KIDDING! My sister had a beautiful little girl- Annaka Lyn Farnsworth. She is such a cutie and I can't get enough of her.


Brady and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Oct. 11. Man it is so crazy how time flies. I loved our big day, and what a better way to reminisce about it than go to my best friends wedding. Unfortunately Brady and I didn't do much for our anniversary because he had the swine flu bad... I felt so bad. Oh how I hate you swine flu



No comments: