Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Help?
K ...I am really not gettng this whole blogging thing down, How do you like "get friends" or whatever you call it, you know the names on the side of people that you can connect with? ha ha there is so much to learn on this thing. I don't even know what I am doing, all I know is that I can look at Tara and Tylers blogs and create a new post. someone please tell me how to better my blogging skills
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
just keep posting Becky, then people will read your blog more, then they might "follow" it. You don't really get "friends", people just read your blog and might know it or you might not.
Most friend lists, are just blogs you like to follow. you can click the "customize" tab (top right) on the page it brings up click "add gadget", then scroll down and click "blog list". this is where you type in the blogs you enjoy reading. Once you add a blog it will update on your homepage when someone has posted. Except for private blogs. But you can still add them, you just have to click on them the old fashioned way, instead of being updated automatically. Hope all that mumbo jumbo made sense! I will help you later if you want.
Becky
you can try to customize your blog settings if you want, too. It should be somewhere close to the top of your screen, you can set up how you want it all to look, who to add as people you follow, all that jazz....good luck- have me help you when I move down :)
Hey thanks that does help
Hey I just found out you had a blog. I am way excited to be able to see what you guys are up to!
Post a Comment