
I was so excited when I realized that the Connor Oberst concert was this Friday. I was looking forward to just relaxing and not worrying about work, and getting away for a bit.....That's when I thought that Moab was Kanab, and only about 2 hours away. My dad informed me that; no actually it's about 5 and a half hours. uhhh and when we get there the first thing we do is pitch our tent for when it's time for bed.. If we even are going to sleep in a tent for all i know it will be under the stars with all the coyotes. I'm not complaining. I was just sort of expecting a 2 hour drive to a concert that I know nothing about, and a nice hotel room to sleep in. And food, Brady told me we will be catching our own food, rabbit. Yummy! But oh well I will be in good company and hopefully Brady and Jared will do all the work.
P.S. Happy Birthday Troy! wow 16 man how time flies. I am such a nice sister, since he works for me at the pool I thought it would be a nice gesture to make him Homemade from scratch cup cakes and take them to work for him and all my employees. Man I am so thoughtful ;) They are delicious!
And can't forget a shout out to the one and only Blair! Happy Birthday as well I am so glad Tyler married way ;) out of his league because Blair is such a great sister-in-law, Brady and I love you both have a great day!

1 comment:
HAHA I forget what its like to be around really funny sarcastic people! I'm always around stressed out crazy girls at school. We've got to hang out. Hope Moab went well:)
Post a Comment