Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Well It's time for the most wonderful time of the year.... Swimming lesson time. Really at first it is so stressful, I really don't think that I am manager material. I stress out too much. But once everything gets going and the end of the month comes around (paycheck) I look back and think "this isn't so bad." I really do think that it is a wonderful time. I love being around such great little kids that say some of the funniest things, such as "my britches are falling off", and "ohhhh the water is so warm now"(Peeing in the water). I love little kids they are just so fun to be around. And as a little plug in the Dixie State college Pool couldn't advertise for swimming lessons this year so if your interested we have tons of room, and great teacher. Just call652-7989, and tell everyone you know. Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kenzie can't wait for her swim lessons! Let us know where and when! And I'm so proud of you for updating your blog!

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

Cute background! Way to go...update your blog more...I just went to enrichment and they said it's a great way to keep track of memories and so on...not that we needed enrichment night to tell us that, but it motivated me to write me...Anyway...I'll teach too when I come down.