Brady Graduated as well with his associates of business. As you can tell he is the smart one in the family, high honors. I love an intelligent man.
This year is the 100th year for good ol' Dixie, so they found it appropriate that since Dixie was founded by the LDS religion, they have the president of the religion as the commencement speaker, and I am so glad they did. I felt so privileged to be so close the living prophet.
The shower was the greatest. I got so many great things, TONS of cute clothes, that I just got done washing by the way. It made me so excited for my little boys arrival (which I think will come later rather than sooner, for some reason). The shower was hosted by 2 ladies in my mom's ward Robin Frei and Annette Christensen,they are the best ladies with the addition to my mom to host such an event. They went above and beyond anything I could have imagined or deserve. I am so grateful for their hard work, love and support. My mom made a ton of the decorations that you will see, ya that's how good she is. It was so fun, and for my group gift, I got both a glider chair and a baby swing. I am so happy and thankful.
(after seeing these pictures I got really excited for running again, lets just call it water retention, just to be nice.)
Look how cute my niece and new nephew are

3 comments:
Congratulations Becky! That is such a great accomplishment to have your bachelors degree. You and Brady are going to be such great examples to that little baby boy. I had fun at your shower. it was so cute! I am so excited for Bennet? :) to arrive!
Congrats on graduation! I know how it feels ;) yay for us! looks like a fun weekend!~
Congrats on graduation!! So proud of you for getting your degree... it is a lot of work!
Post a Comment