Monday, April 18, 2011

Update

Due to the lack of storage in our home, Brady and I have been searching high and low for the perfect dresser. We found this beauty at an estate sale (we love those) it was all black and beaten up a bit. We painted it, fixed the drawers that were broken, and made it look like we beat it up. And wahla, a perfect dresser, I am still working on the knobs.












I am a studio 5 watcher, so when I saw this segment on making paper birds I was all over it. There's were a lot cuter than mine, and I had like 7 of them hanging, then before the day was even over, I had one survivor. I will post a picture of how it really should look later.













These are my favorite, again thanks to studio 5, I loved making them, and I think they look cute above his crib, I hope my boy likes birds, because they are on his crib bumper as well.














Here I am, approaching 33 weeks, crazy!!!!









I can feel him moving all the time now, and even though it is just a little move, it is starting to hurt, so I guess that means he is getting bigger and so much stronger! I love playing with him, but not too sure if he likes it all that much, because when I poke him, I really don't know what I am poking, poor kid. Brady is so cute as well, he will just randomly put him hand on my stomach until he feels the baby move, then gets the cutest smile on his face, that has to be a favorite moment of mine. We can't wait until our little guy comes, we love him so much already. Oh yeah, people have been asking a lot about names, Brady and I have not decided for sure on what his name will be, we both agree to wait and see what fits, but Bennett looks like it is a strong contestant.

7 comments:

KaraCampbell said...

I love the birds! So cute. Good job!

Courtney B said...

I love the name Bennett!! And you look soooo good! Love your gorgeous long hair!

Becky said...

Oh thanks you guys.

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Great job on the dresser and the birds! It was fun to bump into you the other night at Cafe Rio! Your looking great! 7 weeks to go!

kimberly said...

Everything looks so cute! I especially love the framed bird art. I can't wait to come and see his little room and to see that little baby boy when he gets here. You always look beautiful, and you definitely look way cute pregnant!

.Marcie. said...

Becky, you are so beautiful! I'm absolutely in love with the nursery.

Tess Hoopes said...

Those bird decorations are so cute, what a great idea!