Friday, March 11, 2011

Best News a person can recieve.

Well there are a lot of news that can be considered "the best news a person can receive" but the news I just got, has got to be on the top of the list. It's been probably 2 years since I have gone to the dentist, (no insurance) and I was dreading the day when I had to make that visit. Yesterday was the day. I went in guessing high on how many cavities I had, so when I have less I would be happy about it. Well after the cleaning and inspection the dentist said "well we are all done here" I asked "so what's the cavity count" his response "No cavities, you have beautiful teeth" I was shocked! But so happy, I am making it sound like I don't have good dental hygiene. I promise I brush 2 times a day and floss regularly, but I just couldn't believe that I didn't have one. BUT there was some "not so good news". The dentist suggested that I should get a crown on a tooth that got a root canal over 3 years ago, the cost...950 bucks, (my insurance doesn't cover it). I think I might wait on that one.
And next week I have to get blood test, the pregnancy diabetes test and a Rhogam shot, let's hope that all those results are just as good.


1 comment:

Stout Family said...

Woohoo! That is good news! Cavities are expensive & the drill is not so fun either. Good luck on the future tests!