Thursday, March 3, 2011

How Time Flies!

Crazy to think that this little guys is going to make his grand entrance into this world in just about 3 more months. He has a definite schedule, he loves moving right at midnight every night if I'm awake or not he will wake me up with his insane moments, its like clock work.
Even though I haven't met him yet, I THINK I am starting to understand what type of personality he is getting. He is just like his dad, when no one is around he is moving like crazy or (compared to Brady's Personality outgoing), then when I tell someone to put their hand on my belly to feel the baby kick, he doesn't make a move or (when the spotlight is on Brady he becomes shy). I read that with some babies when you poke them they respond back with a kick or something, well I tried it once and I felt him move away, it made me feel bad. Anyway I'm not saying this is how he will always be, but for now I think it's cute.
I know that a lot of people hate being pregnant but I actually really like it. Aside from feeling smashed on the inside, and my cute double chin I'm forming, everything is great and I have been loving it.

Today I laid out all of the cute things that this boy has gotten, it made me so anxious/ excited. Everyone is so nice, and has such great taste in baby clothes.













This outfit is my favorite, we got it in Vegas for really cheap. (I can't really remember how much, but it was cheap enough I said "WOW" as we were checking out)












Brady's dad got the baby these cute shoes right around the time we announced we were having a baby, he got lucky in guessing we were having a boy














This was the find of the century, the reason why is because my mom bought Brady this shirt for his birthday in November, then about a month ago my mom and I found the mini version for only 5 dollars, it's a little big, but I told Brady he better keep that shirt in perfect condition until our baby is big enough.

















I know it's tacky to take mirror pictures, but oh well, that's the only way I will have pictures of my growing belly.













Yesterday Brady looked at me and said in a very serious voice "Becky we have a big problem". In a concerned voice I responded "why?" Brady: "Because you are only 6 months along and you look like you could deliver any minute" I started laughing so hard, because I feel the same way. We will have to see how much bigger I will get over the next 3 months, I think we will both be blown away.

8 comments:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

I think you look great!! :-) I get HUGE.

Cute clothes! What fun!

Courtney B said...

I think you look amazing!!
Such fun baby clothes! Ah this is so exciting!!

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

Awe, boy clothes are so much fun! And you look adorable pregnant!

Stout Family said...

Holy cow! You are getting close:) And you do look so cute prego, it totally works for you. Wahoo!

KaraCampbell said...

Oh whatever! You and your belly are tiny. I would have been ecstatic, if I liked half as good as you do, when I was expecting. Keep up the good work!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Those shirts are so freaking cute. Before you know it he will be wearing it don't you worry. So excited for you guys!

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

Yeah, just stand next to me and you look tiny! I want to see pictures of your fabric and blanket when you finish! Im excited for it...wish I was there/you here to work on it together...you should come down for a short trip one of these days and we can!

kimberly said...

You look great! I love the shirts! And you look no where near being ready to deliver. Tell Brady to prepare himself. You look still look on the small side for six months.