Monday, February 7, 2011

Merry Christmas to us!

Brady's sister was selling all of her baby stuff, due to her baby being 1 1/2 years old and no longer needing it. Perfect timing right? She was more then generous, and we are very grateful, and relieved that we don't have to go out and get any of this stuff. Thanks Krista, you are great!
So with all of this new stuff we spent Saturday converting our guest room/office/store ALL of our crap room, into an office/store MOST of our crap/baby room. This consisted of organizing and throwing away a lot of "crap"/memorabilia and moving a queen size bed out (this was fun, considering my biceps have decreased in strength). I love walking into the "new" room and seeing all the baby stuff, just 17 1/2 weeks left!










Believe it or not this is the first pregnancy picture, I know i will regret it, I actually already am, but oh well. 22 1/2 weeks down, 17 1/2 to go.

5 comments:

Stout Family said...

Sweet steals! Aren't sisters wonderful:) SO EXCITING! Your belly is SO cute!

kimberly said...

You guys are set! That was quick and easy! Very cute belly! You've been hiding it from us :)

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Wow! Great set-up! Congrats!

Courtney B said...

I don't even know how I found you here on blog land but I'm so glad I did!! Congrats on being pregnant!! So so exciting! And you look freakin adorable with that baby bump!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like you scored! :) cute bump!