Sunday, January 9, 2011

Boy oh boy oh boy.

This post is from daddy Dunkley, or beards as others like to call me. Well we found out what gender the little bundle in Becky's belly is, and i couldn't be happier with the outcome of that ultrasound. Daddy Dunkley really needs a little helper with the ol' cars and at the skate park, on the rock climbing walls, and the mountain bike trails, we can just sum it all up with the fact that Daddy Dunkley is very pleased to have baby boy Dunkley as a sidekick. Baby boy Dunkley is measuring at 18 and one half weeks, that is one week bigger than we were calculating. Baby boy Dunkley will be a delight to have in mid to early June. Mother dear Dunkley says she cant wait to get back into her bikini early July as we take baby boy Dunkley to lake Powell with us for a whole week. baby boy Dunkley really wanted to go to New Zealand with us in Sept. but will have to wait until he is 4 years old, as will we. Mommy dear Dunkley exclaims throughout the day that she can feel the baby move. She tries to get in uncomfortable positions so that she can upset baby boy Dunkley so baby boy Dunkely will move. We are both happily waiting for the day when baby boy Dunkley will be in mother dear Dunkley and daddy Dunkleys arms.

This part is from mother dear Dunkley....First sorry for all the baby boy Dunkley's Brady is quite the creative writer :)The Ultrasound was one of the best things ever! I loved seeing him, and could look at that screen all day long. I thought that I would be a bawl baby through the whole thing but it wasn't until half way through, when we found out if it was a he or a she that I started crying. I was so happy to know that I will have a baby boy, but the real reason why I started crying was because I looked at Brady looking at the monitor with the expression of pure joy and excitement on his face. He then looked at me and saw I was crying and mouthed "are you mad?" I shook my head and later told them they were tears of pure joy. He is going to be such a great dad and I love all of his involvement. Sometimes out of the blue he will just say "I'm excited" June is certainly a long ways a way.
I know that everyone thinks their baby is the cutest but his ultrasound profile is pretty cute if I do say so myself. We already love this baby so much and can't wait for him to arrive, but I am taking advantage of the full nights rest and the alone time me and Brady have. I do have to mention for my own record that I first felt him move(and knew for sure that it was him) Wed. Jan 5th and it was so great, ever since then I have felt him every day. Oh and I am not expecting to be in a bikini by July that is only wishful thinking by Brady although I wouldn't mind.

This is the frontal shot of "baby boy Dunkley's" face. It's on the left part of the pic and I will admit it is a little scary thanks to the white bone coming through and his eyes are far apart, let's hope they get a little closer. But I still think this is a cute pictue :)























This is his cute profile that I love so much. His hand was by his face in this one.








It's a BOY!!!







These are his cute feet, I tried counting the toes but they kind of merge in the
middle so I am just hoping for the best.






This is another Profile









And his hands and arms.

5 comments:

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

So fun! Boys are lots of fun! Those are some really cute pictures, he did great at posing. That is so cute that Brady is so excited. Keep us updated!

KaraCampbell said...

Aw. Such a cute profile! The front face shots are always a little alien/skeletol, no worries. I can't wait to meet this little guy! Congrats!

Stout Family said...

Ohhh he is precious! Congrats again!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Congrats!!! Boys are the best!

Jorgensen's said...

yEAH!!! congrats that is so exciting! (Jana Wardell Jorgensen)