Thursday, December 23, 2010

Suprise!

(This picture is meant to illustrate happy excitement)

Well for those that don't know Brady and I are having a Baby :) It was a pleasant surprise, and we are really excited. We get to find out what gander we are having sometime next month, and I can't wait. Our bundle of joy is expected to come June 12th.



We wish all of you a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Ammon & Hayley Bradshaw said...

congratulations!! That is soo exciting!!!

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Congratulations!

Christie Moss and Brenden said...

Congrats! Brady's mom told my mom and I was waiting for you to say something so I could tell you congrats and you are going to be awesome parents!

Becky said...

oh thanks everyone, we are so excited. And I really hope your right Christie, its kind of a scary thought. ha ha

Stout Family said...

SHUT UP?!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU:) Please let me come visit the bubby sometime when its convenient and then let me babysit so you can have a break ha. Thats so awesome! What a beautiful brazilian-looking baby you'll have!

Tess Hoopes said...

Becky!!!! Oh my gosh thats so great! Congratulations!

Tess Hoopes said...

Becky!!!!! That is so great! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!