The answer to that question is, I would be sitting on a beach somewhere, or at least in a warm comforting home, stress free so happy with my life. My brain would be a little more functional due to the fact that I wouldn't have to strain it all day long. My fingers would have feeling, again due to the fact that I wouldn't have to write one 13 page paper, one 12 page paper, one 2 page paper,and one 6 page paper all in a week and a half time. Not to mention another 6 page paper, and a Sr. Project proposal the week of finals. If I did not have school I would be able to socialize and look like I actually like people, instead of coming across as an antisocial depressed victim of education(which what was the topic of my 12 page paper funny enough, not the victim of education just the depressed part). School if I didn't have you in my life I would be very lazy I'm sure, but I sure would be putting years on my life by not stressing so much.
I have one semester left (after the current one) and I have always liked school, but this year, this
one year I have not been as joyful about it, hmmm is it senioritis? Or is it the fact that all of my professors got together one fine afternoon and said "hey here's a good idea, lets make all of our students write WAY more then they really need too, and just for kicks lets make these papers all due within a week." Then they all agreed thinking "why didn't we do this sooner?" And now they are basking in the the tear stained papers students are handing in.Oh school I know I will miss you when I am done. But as of now I am done!
I have to acknowledge my revisers (plus they will probably be the only ones that read this) Tara, Kirby, Mom thanks for staying up late into the night to read and edit my poorly constructed papers, it means a lot.
Here is a picture, it has nothing to do with what I just wrote but people like pictures.
7 comments:
Hey, we read your blog too! And if it makes you feel any better I have all the empathy in the world for you about how stressful school can be. It may be hard now, but so worth it in the end! Unfortunately, life will continually throw challenges our way, so we just have to enjoy the ride. I love Elder Wirthlin’s counsel that says “come what may… and love it.” and we love you guys! see you soon :)
Ya...I read your blog too! Just hang in there! You are so close! Plus this semester is almost over and winter break will be here before you know it!
Oh thanks, ha I am glad that you read my way sweet posts. But thanks for the advice and encouragement, it is well received. Winter break is so close and I think that is what is killing me, but I think I will prevail. Blair that is great counsel all I have to do is apply it, and I am so excited to see you guys as well, it's just not the same without you here. We love you too.
OH THANK GOODNESS! I seriously thought i was the only one that school was completely destroying. I hate it with all my heart and feel depressed and antisocial and like I have scary thoughts of stabbing instructors with my sharp instruments. I'm so sorry! Its horrible. I hear you! Good luck my friend.
Kristi, I should have had you write my post. You illustrate my feelings so accurately. And why cant I have look at your blog, please inform me, love ya dear
Ha oh Becky- someday it will end right?! My blog is private. I can invite you. What's your email address?
Kristi my e-mail is bekybabe.77@gmail.com
Post a Comment