If anyone knows Brady, you know that he is a car guy. He owns a !946 DeSoto that is super fun to ride in. We have always wanted to take a photo shoot of it and finally on Sunday we got around to doing it. We drove out to Gunlock for some fun vintage pics (well somewhat vintage).
'Cause he's cool like that
'Cause he's hot like that
This is one of our favorites
We saw these 2 sunsets in the same day, isn't nature amazing!
Yeah Brady and I decided it was time to give the DeSoto some glory. We borrowed my dad's camera and then edited them on our little computer. Thanks for the compliments!
I am attending Dixie State College, I just graduated in May with my associates of science and now going into intergraded studies.I am married to the COOLEST guy around, Brady Dunkley and am so happy with my life.
5 comments:
I love it! Did you guys take these? You should look into couples modeling ha:)
Love your pictures! So pretty.
Wow! Great pics!
Amazing pictures! so just you guys took them? professional. did you edit them yourself? I love them!
Yeah Brady and I decided it was time to give the DeSoto some glory. We borrowed my dad's camera and then edited them on our little computer. Thanks for the compliments!
Post a Comment