Thursday, July 8, 2010

So for a long time now I have been wanting a cute book shelf to go under my TV. Well I could never find one for a reasonable price so I took matters into my own hands.
I found this white book shelf at Walmart for 15 bucks!



I found this wrapping paper at target for 3 bucks (I'm not that good at adhering the paper to the back as you can tell by the air bubble)


With a little bit of wood stain and some sanding this was my end result.


I am pretty happy with the end results and really happy with the price.


Book shelf- $15
Wrapping paper -$3
adhesive- $2
Stain-$4

Total- $24

4 comments:

Kurt and Shelli Barnum said...

Hey, good job! How crafty are you!

Becky said...

Well thank you very much.

Unknown said...

Wow, will you come put my bookshelf together!

Stout Family said...

Impressive! you so should have been in wood shop w/ me & christie key. We could have used your design skills.