Isn't it crazy how music can change your entire mood? And make you think of things that you haven't thought of in a really long time? Well right now I am at work and just reflecting on my life and feeling quite pleased with it. I have been going through some pictures and found these
Becky you're gorgeous!! And bless your heard I saw you tried to use one of my backgrounds on the left :) at the bottom of my design site there's instructions on how to make them work :) I wish I was as cool as the other sites and could make it easy, but I can't figure all that tech stuff out ;)
I am attending Dixie State College, I just graduated in May with my associates of science and now going into intergraded studies.I am married to the COOLEST guy around, Brady Dunkley and am so happy with my life.
3 comments:
What a good looking couple you guys make!
You are beautiful! That would make me pleased as well haha:)
Becky you're gorgeous!! And bless your heard I saw you tried to use one of my backgrounds on the left :) at the bottom of my design site there's instructions on how to make them work :) I wish I was as cool as the other sites and could make it easy, but I can't figure all that tech stuff out ;)
Post a Comment