Wednesday, April 21, 2010

An Ode

This is for my dear sweet husband (I can do this because he never reads this blog). I was looking though some pictures and one in-particular caught my eye. His sister Krista took it last fall, and even though I think it was suppose to be a joke it turned out way good, and now has turned into my all time favorite picture. You can blame that picture for what I am about to do (spill my guts about my husband, YOU WERE WARNED). I am so grateful for such a great and photogenic husband (ha ha). I often ask myself why I got such a great guy, (even if I don't express it all the time) I love that no matter what I need I can turn to him in full confidence that he will solve my problem. I love that he is so patient with me, especially since I was so immature when we got married. He is so great and in my opinion can do anything! Even though we are not close to perfect and have our moments, I would not change anything about our relationship, gosh I am so happy I have him FOREVER! SO to go along with my title, the definition of an ode is "a lyric poem in the form of an address to a particular subject". Brady an ode to you. Brady, with your skin so fare, you make my eyes just want to stare. I watch you work with this and that, you look so good in just a hat. I love that you are so talented with anything you touch, you could literally fix anything and such. Brady your the best husband a girl could ask for, DAM*,your so great that I just swore.


The Picture I was talking about

3 comments:

Stout Family said...

Hahah love the ode:) yeah for good husbands! That pic is very American Eagleish

.Marcie. said...

hahahaha I LOVE your ode.

fabulous.

Unknown said...

What a clever poetess!