it was Mod cloth, I am probably way behind on the times but I LOVE it, the stuff is a little too pricey but hey maybe someday I will be able to shop there. If you haven't seen this sight before they have some cool stuff. http://www.modcloth.com/
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
SO.. I found something I like.
I was on facebook just minding my little brothers business, and never once have I noticed or even cared about the advertisement that is on the side of the computer screen, but something caught my eye
it was Mod cloth, I am probably way behind on the times but I LOVE it, the stuff is a little too pricey but hey maybe someday I will be able to shop there. If you haven't seen this sight before they have some cool stuff. http://www.modcloth.com/
it was Mod cloth, I am probably way behind on the times but I LOVE it, the stuff is a little too pricey but hey maybe someday I will be able to shop there. If you haven't seen this sight before they have some cool stuff. http://www.modcloth.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment