Monday, March 8, 2010

V-day

This was a super fun Valentines day. I was going to make dinner for Brady but, lets just say that I am no Wolfgang Puck, We also didn't feel like going out for dinner so we did something genius, TAKE OUT! It worked perfectly, and it was so fun hanging out with Brady with no distractions.

I thought it would be festive to make sugar cookies and share with all of our tenets to show them our appreciation for being so great and not causing too much trouble for us but Brady thought I was nuts for wanting to make that many, so instead they just went to our family.


Brady did real good this year, these are the flowers he bought for me. He actually put a lot of thought into what kind of flowers he wanted to get for me. He told me he didn't want to get just roses because those are too boring so he got me an assortment of different flowers, his reasoning was "I got you all different kinds of flowers, they are all beautiful but different, like your moods, sometimes your fun sometimes your mean, sometimes your happy and sometimes your crazy." Isn't my husband thoughtful?
He really is the funniest person I know.


This was our table set up.


These were too cute to pass up, a big thanks to Tia Pan Trading.


This is our whole apartment, ha for those that have not ever been to our house, how convenient for you that we can take one picture and almost get the whole place in the photo. I do love it though.

4 comments:

Dallas, Jessica, and Drake said...

Your husband is so thoughtful! Your little apartment is cute!

Becky said...

Ha thanks, its a little small but perfect for us.

kimberly said...

Good job to Brady. Looks cute and fun!

.Marcie. said...

hey cute girl! how are you?!?