Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is for Tyler.

Since Tyler is the only one that reads this I will dedicate this post to him. Well a couple of weeks ago I was walking up the street from the college and I was thinking,"I wish something would happen to me so I can blog it." Than suddenly everything changed and I crossed the street without looking and a little Honda accord smashed into me. I didn't get killed luckily but I should didn't feel good with my 2 broken ankles. so there you go Tyler a nice story to make my blog more interesting

4 comments:

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

Becky, I didn't even know you had a blog, you NERD! I will teach you a little about the back round stuff if you want, I just barely figured it out myself. Anyway, excited to see you this weekend!!
Love ya, tara

Aunt Cathy said...

Hey Becky...I read it too! I just discovered you had a blog. Good job...I just Facebook. Do you know any Sevy's in St. George. We have a missionary serving here in Lodi with that last name. Keep up the good work.
Love,
Aunt Cathy

Kim said...

Oh my gosh, Becky! I just found your blog and sure hope this was a piece of fiction!

If not, we are sooo out of the loop.

Becky said...

It is fiction :)