From the minute I had Bennett advice about how to be a new mom was flying at me, the one I heard most often was "enjoy every minute, because they grow up so fast". I heard it probably 2 times a day for about a month, and thought, "yeah yeah it can't be THAT fast". now I know what all those wise people were saying. I have enjoyed almost every moment of Bennett's life but it is flying by. He is 3 months and nine days, it seems like I just had him. He is now roughly 15 pounds and 25 inches long....what the... where is my 7 pound baby that couldn't control his head movements for the life of him. He is now the baby that is learning to sit alone, almost rolling over (on the bed) and holding a bottle. I know it doesn't sound like he has grown up that much, but it just seems like everyday he is learning or improving on something new. He even looks different almost everyday. I love this little guy so much and am so grateful for him in my life, oh the joys he brings.
We blessed Bennett the first of August and I was so happy that All of my family made it from Vegas and So. Cal. It really meant a lot.

All of Brady's family came, but Curtis and Alicia and their two darling kiddos couldn't make it to the dinner so that is why they are missing from the pic. It was so nice having both families together.

Tyler and Blair came from Cali to meet Bennett for the first time, I think Bennett was pretty fond of them.

Our little family. I'm working on losing the extra baby poundage,harder than I thought oh the joys :)

Bennett's first time in THIS bath, and he loved it.


Bennett's outdoor photo shoot








WARNING, do not look if....
you've just had a big meal,
suffering from the stomach flu,
get grossed out easily
or
like honey mustard.
The biggest blow out to date....but he might have just beat his record on Sunday....GROSS

We had to tuck his arm in his shirt because he was getting it all over himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment