Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Oceanside
The Dunkley's have a tradition, that would be going to Oceanside California. I have a soft spot in my heart for Oceanside because while Brady and I were just in the beginning of the blossoming relationship that we have today, he took me there and it was the one of the greatest weeks of my, then 16 years of life. Then in march 2008, 1 month after Brady returned home from his mission, I was invited to join them once again in Oceanside, again that was a great week filled with talk of how happy we were to be together again. Then in October 2008 I got to go again but this time on my honeymoon, that too was a great GREAT week filled with how happy we were to finally be together forever. So now that we have a background of my O.S. past I may Begin. We stayed in North Coast village and had a great view. We did some body boarding and attempted surfing, but it was not quit the greatest conditions of it. One huge reason why I love going there so much is the great food. Ruby's, the street party type thing, and of coarse the Mexican place I don't know what it's called. Brady and I chose to sleep on the patio when we would wake up and be wet from the sea air. Another favorite that we sent the majority of the time doing would be the hot tub, and the great interesting people we would meet there. The highlight of this trip was Darby O'Gill and the little people, it was a hit with all the Dunkley Family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Way to do some posting! I happened to see that you have updated when I was on Kara's blog. keep up the good work. I will check back to see how its going. cute pictures!
Hey Becky!! I'm so glad I found you on here, you guys look so good and so happy! :) I remember when you little lovebirds had just barely started dating!!
So good to see you're doing well!
Becky!!! You two are so freaking adorable! I'm so glad I found your blog!
Post a Comment